Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Acts as Air Arabia’s ambassador; strives to achieve customers’ loyalty and to promote a positive corporate image, at all times, through enhancing the overall customers’ experience. Provides excellent customer service to all passengers whilst ensuring their safety and comfort are achieved throughout the complete flight cycle. Be ready and fit to operate ensuring productivity is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
- Ensures timely attendance, proper grooming, fitness and legality of self for the assigned flights. Attends “Briefing” to ensure acknowledgement of flight details, distribution of roles, targets, security checks, boarding, etc.
- Instructs passengers on safety procedures to be followed ensuring their safety and comfort at all times.
- Identifies areas of safety and security risks and partners with the Cabin Supervisor to take remedial action in accordance with the SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Welcomes passengers and assists in their boarding formalities; enters necessary data into the aircraft log book as per Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA adopted procedures.
- Provides constant excellent customer services to passengers by attending to their individual pre-bookings, requests and needs.
- Identifies and assists passengers experiencing stress or difficulties in accordance with the corresponding policies and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual and other relevant instructions.
- Age: Between 20 to 30 years
- Minimum Height: 160 cm (Female), 168 cm (Male)
- Weight: To be in proportion to Age and Height
- Clear skin with no marks or tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform
- Medically/ Physically fit to perform Cabin Crew duties
- Ability to swim with aid of a flotation device
- Diploma or Higher Secondary Certificate is acceptable for this role; a diploma in Travel/ Tourism is a plus.
- Training in First Aid, Safety and Emergency Procedures are an added value.
For complete details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Job Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Procurement Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Openings
- Accounts Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Recruitment
- Personal Assistant Hiring in Dubai – UAE Jobs 2023
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai – UAE New Jobs
- Assistant Buyer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Job Hiring
- Accountant Jobs in UAE – Ras Al Khaimah Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Sales Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- HR Advisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs Careers
For more new jobs in UAE, Please Click here