Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
Review of VAT return every quarter/month with the regulatory authorities. finalisation and filing of VAT returns. Track and monitor the correctness of VAT liability being captured in the system for all AP and AR invoices. Filing Voluntary Disclosures and Re-consideration requests with FTA and Objections before TDRC. Managing VAT compliance and obtaining VAT registration. Communication of VAT positions from AR and AP perspective with the Business team. Keep apprised of the VAT Public clarifications from FTA and execute changes in system/Filed returns Obtaining VAT clarifications with FTA. Address to the VAT queries of Business and Finance departments.
- ERP / System Development – Providing feedback to the IT team for VAT related system developments.
- Coordinating with Lawyers on filing of statement of claim with the Court.
- Managing Economic Substance Regulation Compliance.
- Coordinating with Internal concerned parties and Consultants for submitting the ESR reports within the set timeframe.
- Perform/controls accounting and tax due diligence exercise with respect to potential mergers and acquisitions and /or proposed restructuring scenarios.
- Knowledge about other Financial & Accounting Control tasks
- Review monthly accounts upon closure as per agreed timelines; ensure that all month end cost accrual, expense amortization and revenue recognition journal entries are passed timely and accurately.
- Review of periodic and year end GL schedules for balance sheet items and reviews movement in P&L accounts.
- Responsible for producing accurate and timely financial information as required by the management, Group, banks/financial institutions and governing bodies.
- Responsible for finalization of annual accounts, as per local standards (where applicable) and international standards like IFRS in line with external reporting timelines
- Supervises the day to day functioning of the account payable section to ensure timely and accurate booking and payment to vendors.
- Checks all invoice payment before sending them to authorized signatory to ensure no double payment.
- Ensure for a timely & accurate preparation of bank reconciliation for all banks & make sure that all pending items are cleared on a timely basis.
- Educational Qualification: A university graduate in Finance/Accounting.
- Experience: 2 to 4 years.
- System Skills: SAP and ERP system exposure, MS Office
- Inter Personal Skills: Good
- Communication Skills: Good
- Presentation Skills: Good
For complete details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Procurement Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Openings
- Accounts Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Recruitment
- Personal Assistant Hiring in Dubai – UAE Jobs 2023
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai – UAE New Jobs
- Assistant Buyer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Job Hiring
- Accountant Jobs in UAE – Ras Al Khaimah Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Sales Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- HR Advisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs Careers
For more new jobs in UAE, Please Click here