Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Office Manager oversees the day to day running of the office, ensuring that all employees can operate efficiently and effectively in safe, good working conditions. The incumbent will be responsible for the relationships with building management and other suppliers. They will ensure high standards are maintained and work with HR in organizing business events and social occasions. Maintaining HR / employee information systems, both hard copy files and electronically through HRMS, ensuring records are accurate and up to date with all key employment documentation uploaded on HRMS. Generate reports through HRMS as requested by School Leaders of Central Office.
- Be the primary point of contact for all school staff on HR issues, including (but not limited to); contracts, employment terms and conditions, payroll, housing, HR policies, leave and entitlements
- Manage the Onboarding process for all incoming staff, including pre-employment communication to ensure new starters are aware of the requirements for their role and for working and living in the UAE, liaising with IT for relevant systems / email set-up and processing staff ID cards
- Coordinate new starter inductions in school for all new staff – teaching and non-teaching, and ensure communication takes place pre-employment
- Coordinate visa, work permit and KHDA/ADEC applications, renewals and cancellations and related processing for new staff, ensuring they are aware of the requirements, and avoiding fines or penalties for non-compliance. Responsible for compliance and ensuring all staff have valid contracts, passports, visas, EIDs etc. tracked through HRMS system
- Ensure the school’s recruitment activity is in line with the staffing budget headcount and Company Recruitment Policy, and work closely alongside the CO Recruitment Manager. Arrange interviews and track candidates for teaching roles and provide regular updates to CO and Principal. Source and shortlist candidates for non-teaching role as required
- Create and issue offer letters, contracts, contract renewals and amendments and associated documentation in line with company-wide terms and conditions and policies
- Coordinate the school’s probationary, performance review and appraisal cycles to support school leadership in achieving a high-performance culture, and advice School Leaders on correct adherence, timelines and expectations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree, recognized HR Qualification and/or professional accreditation preferred.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in a supportive HR role, understanding of UAE Labour Law preferred but not essential. Knowledge of HRMS an advantage.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competent using IT systems, including Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook, and ideally HRMS.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Diplomatic and empathetic; able to deal with sensitive, personal information and issues in a confidential and supportive manner.
- Able to provide high quality and reliable support and guidance.
- Ability to keep abreast of changes in the law or company policy.
For complete details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Procurement Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Openings
- Accounts Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Recruitment
- Personal Assistant Hiring in Dubai – UAE Jobs 2023
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai – UAE New Jobs
- Assistant Buyer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Job Hiring
- Accountant Jobs in UAE – Ras Al Khaimah Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Sales Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- HR Advisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs Careers
For more new jobs in UAE, Please Click here