Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Dubai, UAE
The Office Manager oversees the day to day running of the office, ensuring that all employees can operate efficiently and effectively in safe, good working conditions. The incumbent will be responsible for the relationships with building management and other suppliers. They will ensure high standards are maintained and work with HR in organizing business events and social occasions.
- Manage day to day office operations to ensure smooth office running, maintain general office upkeep, interact with suppliers, contractors & service providers, maintain office inventory and equipment, monitor provision of office supplies;
- Oversee all meeting room reservations ensuring that all staff and visitor needs are met.
- Manage all incoming deliveries, ensuring they are dealt with promptly and correctly including faxes, parcels, and express courier packages. Preparing and arranging courier services (national and international)
- Travel arrangements: travel visas, flights & hotels booking, airport meet & greet, booking of conference rooms, transportation, restaurants, venues, etc.
- Assist various departments with documents legalization, attestation, legal translation (MOFA, Consulates & Embassies, Notary Public);
- Process & monitor Admin payments; handle petty cash, monthly reconciliation with Accounting department;
- Organize events & corporate functions: conferences, meetings, corporate parties.
- Design and implement office procedures & systems to ensure operational efficiency.
- Flexible, energetic and resourceful, able to tackle a busy workload on a daily basis.
- Previous office administration experience preferably within a large and complex organization.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Significant senior level executive admin experience at the C-Level support.
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work proactively without close supervision.
- 6-10 years old.
For complete details, please scroll down & see the details.
|Hiring Organization||SOCAR Trading|
|Job Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
- Procurement Officer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Openings
- Accounts Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Recruitment
- Personal Assistant Hiring in Dubai – UAE Jobs 2023
- Junior Accountant Jobs in Dubai – UAE New Jobs
- Assistant Buyer Jobs in Dubai – UAE Job Hiring
- Accountant Jobs in UAE – Ras Al Khaimah Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Dubai 2023
- Sales Assistant Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs
- HR Advisor Jobs in Dubai – UAE Jobs Careers
For more new jobs in UAE, Please Click here