List of Requirment for Approval of Building Plam By the Cantonment Board
- Notice under section 230(1-A) of the cantonment act, 2006 in quadruplicate (Form A & B)
- Building plants shoving the details- ammonia prints-in quadruplicates
- Latest 7/12 exact
- Valid non-agricultural order/ permission from collector of pune
- Latest Non-Agricultural tax receipt.
- Sanctioned lay-out copy with sanction letter or copy of map from TILR Haveli/pune shoving proposed plots..
- Undertaking issues stability certificate with copy of registration from registred RCC designer.
- Non-objection certificate for use of approach road (in case of private land)
- Copy of sale deed.
- Copy of GPA(General Power of Attorney) with signature of Sub-Register,pune.
- All photocopies should be attested.
- Water arrangement for construction purpose.
- Undertaking regarding construction work on RS.100/- Court fee stamp paper,duly notarised.
- Affedavit on stamp paper of Rs.100/- duly notarized.
- indemnity bond on stamp paper of Rs.100/- duly notarized.
- Under-taking regarding non-claiming the FSI of the area , if area of the plot is less than that of mentioned in 7/12 exact.
- Under taking that GPA Holder is alive on that date.
- letter of authority from owner if the archietect is submitting the building plan on behalf of the owner.
- Demarcation plan.
- FSI Available:in the civil area=1
in outside the civil area=0.5
(Note: List of documents is note exclusive. Requirments may vary from case to case.)